Since becoming the Artistic Director here in 2012, my vision has been to make the Tricycle Theatre a theatre for all. A place of drama, music and chatter – a living and vital hub for our community.
We are transforming the Tricycle’s performance and public spaces in support of our growing creative learning programme and our ever-expanding artistic reach.
Help Us make this very special theatre more accessible to everyone. We have raised £5.5 million to date and we need your help to raise the remaining £750,000 required to complete the project. Please read on to discover more about Tricycle Transformed and ways you can help shape our future.
I look forward to sharing a new Tricycle with you.
TRICYCLE TRANSFORMED will have…
- An upgraded theatre with a new stage and seating
- Unobstructed views of the stage wherever you sit
- Improved access throughout the theatre and backstage areas
- 8 wheelchair positions within the auditorium
- Increased capacity within the auditorium with more comfortable seats
- Flexible staging enabling us to offer a greater range of theatrical experiences
- A new cafe space with a more welcoming environment for you and friends to meet
Watch our Capital Project trailer